Search

Friday, April 8, 2016

Jersey Squids Getting Heat for Holocaust Themed Drinking Game.

pong8n-2-web



This is just so beyond dumb nowadays. Like it's 2016, you can barely sneeze today without offending someone, just no filter with these kids. Also, its 2016. There are like a million and one different formations that drunk teenagers have come up with over the years, why choose the one that you KNOW will piss most people off. I'm jewish and this doesn't even strike a nerve with me because I've lived through and been the subject of countless jew jokes growing up, so I like to think I'm now immune to the religion card. It's really just the level of stupidity with these kids, especially in this day in age, that grinds my gears. Do all the sick shit you want behind closed doors, just DO NOT by any means go throwing that stuff up on social media, because now you're world famous for being a jackass.

No comments:

Post a Comment