Search

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Squash Player Checking in With a Rally for the Ages


First off, I always thought squash and racquetball were the same thing? Like I just thought that squash was the official name for the game and then people just started calling it racquetball because that just made way more sense. But, that's neither here nor there. Onto the actual rally:




ELECTRIC!!!!! 

Absolutely electric. Straight up Athleticism just coming out the wazoo for this guy at the Windy City Open. Just some top notch entertainment from an extremely random source. I couldn't tell you one rule about squash but I'm willing to learn after watching that video 20 times.

P.S. Is it just me or do British commentators just make everything sound so much more exciting. Like they're using words and phrases I don't even understand but for some reason I love every second of it. "He does not miss the sausage, he's a warrior and a half!" Gets me every goddamn time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment