Search

Friday, March 25, 2016

The Chicago Cubs Had Actual Bear Cubs at Their Workout Today.




Well I'll be damned. That's just about the cutest darn thing I've ever seen on a baseball field. I gotta tell ya man, it's gotta be good to be a Cubs fan right about now. I know they technically still got that awful curse going, but that seems to be completely overshadowed lately by the continued good fortune this club continues to inherit. They're young, they're stacked, they're manager's a wizard, and they have two absolutely adorable new mascots to take along for the ride*. If I had to choose a National League team to root for all year it'd for sure be the Cubbies, I can't see a scenario this season where they aren't the most electric and fun team to watch in all of baseball.




*How do you not sign the lease on these two munchkins and keep them all summer as little mascots? At least take em' on for the rest of spring training and see how it goes, gotta give these little guys a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment