The long awaited Kanye West album dropped late last week, after some unexpected delays. All of the planning on Kanye's part that went into creating this was an absolute monstrosity. From his ridiculous tweets all week, to people wondering when it was going to be on iTunes, to finding out that it will literally never be on iTunes.
Wild turn of events but at the end of the day Kanye didn't disappoint. The album was popular with most of his fanbase and was perceived in a positive light. Despite over 500,000 people downloading the album illegally, I think he could careless. After his live listening party in MSG on Thursday, the album was available for legal download through Tidal. Yes, Tidal, I've never heard of it either. I guess you could just chalk it up to Kanye being Kanye. Really nothing people didn't see coming, but hey, whatever works.

No comments:
Post a Comment