Gio Gonzalez (9.6K)

Gio is sporting a nice 1.42 ERA this season thus far, and faces a weak Phillies team tonight. For 9.6K, it's a bit pricey but it's a play that I think will end up paying off. He pitched against the Phils last week and let up 1 earned over 7IP with 8Ks. Hard to imagine he won't repeat.
Chris Davis (4.0K)

Crush is going up against Matt Moore tonight, and I think he's due for a big 'ol yabo tonight. This is a more contrarian play and I think that a lot of people will choose higher up at this premium position.
Adrian Beltre (4.6K)

Beltre went off last night after hitting a bit of a skid. He started this year on fire and faces a struggling Yankees team and a lefty in CC Sabathia. Plus matchup for Beltre and good chance he posts some big numbers this evening.
Andrew McCutchen (5.0K)

Coming off of a 3HR night last night, Cutch is absolutely in a zone. I think a lot of people will be off of him tonight with Sonny Gray on the bump for the A's, so essentially this is paying up to be contrarian. McCutchen homers again tonight.
David Peralta (3.8K)

Nice price point for Peralta here and this is a solid value play. Yes he will be facing Wainwright but it makes the pick that much more contrarian. He's also on my fantasy team so there's alterior incentive for this pick on my end. Peralta hasn't homered in a couple of days and I think he's the guy to take Waino deep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment