(I'll never post a picture of Robinson Canó in a Mariners uniform on this blog)
Watch Dingers Here
Honestly could only watch this video once. Really painful to watch as a Yankees fan. It was fun to watch Canó squirm last year as his performance on the field clearly dipped from his days in pinstripes. But, I and nobody else should have any reason to believe that he won't come back this season and hit .330 with 25 ding dongs. He's established himself as a player who's seemingly too good to be bad for too long, and I have no real doubt that things won't be much different in Seattle come season three of his mega ten year deal. If I could take him back and stick him at second base in the Bronx and forget any of this Seattle shit ever happened, I definitely would, he's too good of a player to say you wouldn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment