Search

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Brain Windhorst fell asleep on live television


Unbelievable stuff, it truly is... I mean.. How did this guy get his job in the first place? Can anybody say with a straight face they truly believe Brian Windhorst is an NBA expert or even a halfway decent reporter? All I've seen him do is defend LeBron in any sort of circumstance ever. To fall asleep on live TV is something that is genuinely hard to do. You've got yourself a pretty nice job working for ESPN, and everyday for a few minutes your on the air... You're telling me you can't pull it together and keep your eyes open!?

Would absolutely love to see the meeting he has to have with his executives after this one.

"Sorry boss, barely got any sleep last night... I was up til 5 playing minecraft and eating grandmas's leftover chicken parm from Easter."


What a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment