Its the beginning of March and that means we need to start saving up some money to burn on March Madness brackets/games.
NBA:
Washington -2.5 @ Minnesota
The playoff race is starting to heat up in the East and these games for the Wizards are now must wins if they want to make it. The Timberwolves are HORRIBLE. They have won a few good games, but they just got blown out of the arena by Dallas and I expect nothing different tonight. The Wizards have had their struggles on the road, but with a win tonight they could be pushed back to the .500 mark, which would be a huge accomplishment for this team. Expect John Wall to lead the charge and the Wizards to come out strong. Love the Wizards tonight.
Oklahoma City +1 @ Los Angeles
This is a tough game for sure and if you are not a degenerate who is going to be up all night watching, I would leave this game alone. If you are though, I think the Thunder are the bet tonight. The public is on the Clippers and the public never wins, but besides that point I think this could be a statement game for the Thunder. They are just coming off a tough loss against Golden State in a game where they played phenomenal, but since they lost they have gotten no credit for it. The Clippers are a well respected team in this league and the Thunder know that a huge win in LA tonight could send a message to the league that this team is a legitimate title contender. It's going to be a wild game and if I am betting it, I want Durant on my side.
P.S. Durant was incredible on Saturday and they probably would have won that game if he doesn't foul out.
NCAAB:
Oregon-2.5 @ UCLA
I usually do not bet road teams, especially in College Basketball, but I really like the Ducks tonight. They have not been in the top 10 in 9 years!! There is two ways to look at this: some people will say that they think they will come out flat because the higher ranking made them cocky or some will say that they will come out ready to roll because they have something to prove. I'll take the latter. Furthermore, to ensure a piece of the conference title they need a win tonight or at USC, so even more motivation for them to get this huge win tonight. Oregon beat UCLA by 14 just over a month ago and with the confidence they have built up, with three consecutive wins and gaining the #9 ranking in the world, I expect the same type of beat down tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment