Search
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Being A Jew on Easter Weekend.....
Is honestly not healthy. I've been sitting in bed for the past five hours watching House of Cards (which was fantastic by the way) and eating leftover chicken parm that I've had to reheat like three times. I'm so lost when it comes to what to do with my life that I'm literally sitting here thinking of ways I could possibly fast forward to next weekend. Every time I got excited about this weekend over the past week I just immediately remembered that it was Easter and nobody would be around. It's just such a waste of a weekend if you're a jew, and I take my weekends very seriously as every college student should. One of my buddies is taking me along to his Easter party tomorrow at his house, so we'll see how that goes. I can't imagine it'll be all that great given the fact that there'll be zero booze there, which would be a total dealbreaker for me if I wasn't such a pushover. Anyways, Happy Easter I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment